The S100-1501 is an all-purpose foot switch made of steel with a solid steel shaft for toughness. Ideal for power tools, meat grinders, Dremel tools, woodworking or router control, saws, grinders, shavers, sanders, and more. Just press and hold to turn on, lift your foot from the pedal to turn off the tool. (Not variable speed.) Simply plug the pedal into your North American wall outlet, and then plug your device into the back of that plug, and the foot switch will now be in line with the device. This is a momentary foot pedal, which means that it turns your product on when your foot is on the pedal, and turns it off when you release your foot from the pedal. Features a 15-amp, 125 VAC-rated switch with an 8-foot cable and a 3-pronged piggyback plug (NEMA 5-15 series).
- Pedal Action: momentary
- Switch Rating: 15 A, 125 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC
- Contacts: SPDT wired N.O.
- Cord: 8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet
- Applications: Home, shop, Dremel® tools, meat grinders, woodworking or router control (billy pedal), more.
- Enclosure rating: UL/CSA/NEMA Type 1 and IEC 60529 IP20. For indoor use in dry environments.
- Info Sheet
- Wiring Diagram