We are offering our all-new wireless TIG pedal to customers within the continental US only.
The RFT1 wireless welding pedal incorporates all of the benefits of the industry choice SSC TIG Foot Control, and cuts the cord to make your life easier. The SSC RFT1 is the first wireless pedal with steel construction and an aluminum handle for easy mobility. The plug adapter is sold as an add-on; call if you don’t see your plug listed below. Because the RFT1 is designed to work for any welder for which we make a pedal, you can buy multiple plugs if you want to use it with multiple machines. And it still incorporates SSC’s patented design which improves low-current welding while providing precision arc control.
- Range up to 200 feet.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, with a life of about 6 months in a one-shift production environment before it needs charging.
- Charge by plugging the USB cable into your phone charger or your computer overnight. The green light on the receiver will change to yellow and then red to remind you to charge.
- Aluminum handle provides easy portability without having to bend down. Removable.
- Receiver attaches to your welder using a magnet, and gets plugged into a standard north-american wall socket, either on your welder or using an extension cord.
- Patented design is tested to one million life-cycles.
- Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor.