We are offering our all-new wireless TIG foot control pedal to customers within the continental US only.
The RFT1 wireless welding pedal incorporates all of the benefits of the industry choice SSC TIG Foot Control, and cuts the cord to make your life easier. The RFT1 is the first wireless pedal with steel construction and an aluminum handle for added mobility. The plug adapter is sold as an add-on to fit your welder; call if you don’t see your plug listed below. Because the RFT1 is designed to work for any welder for which we make a standard corded pedal, you can buy multiple plugs if you want to use the wireless pedal with multiple machines. And it incorporates SSC’s patented design which improves low-current welding while providing precision arc control.
- Range of up to 100 feet.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a life of about 6 months in a one-shift production environment before it needs recharging.
- Charge by plugging the USB cable into your phone charger or your computer overnight. The green light on the receiver will change to yellow and then red to remind you to charge.
- Aluminum handle provides easy portability without having to bend down (handle is removable if needed).
- Receiver attaches to your welder using a magnet, and gets plugged into a standard north-american wall socket, either on your welder or using an extension cord.
- Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
NOTE: We are temporarily out of stock of this model. Will be back in stock by July 15th. Please call or email with questions.