Medium-duty foot switch with tough die-cast housing and precise pedal action. Press and hold the pedal to turn on, release your foot to turn off. Simply plug the pedal into your North American wall outlet, and then plug your device into the back of that plug, and the foot switch will now be in line with the device.
- Action: momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off)
- # of Switches: 1
- Switch Rating: 15 A, 3/4 HP, 125 VAC (switch has the ability to handle greater inrush or motor-load currents than model series F200))
- Circuit: SPDT wired N.O.
- Cable or Terminals: 8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet
- Applications: Home or shop tools, Dremel tools, meat grinders, more
- Info Sheet
- Exterior Dimensions
- Wiring Diagram
- Cross Reference: Clipper 632-SC3