The DF500 is a dual foot switch with a connector tube to route the wiring from one side to the other, and a single cable exit point. The foot switches are mounted on a welded steel base with a center divider and bumper feet. Great for applications such as pipe rollers, scissor lifts, lift tables, positioners, twin pedal, up/down, and forward/reverse foot switch applications.
- Action: momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off, like a car horn)
- # of Switches: 1 per side
- Electrical Rating, per Switch: 20 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 HP, 125 VAC; 2 HP, 250 VAC; 10 A, 125 VAC “L”; .50 A, 125 VDC; .25 A, 250 VDC
- Circuit: SPDT each side with screw terminals
- Cable: none
- Product Info Sheet
- Cross Reference: Twin 632-S Clipper