The DF202 is a dual foot switch with a connector tube to route the wiring from one side to the other, with a single cable exit point. The foot switches are mounted on a welded steel base with a center divider and bumper feet. Great for applications such as pipe rollers, scissor lifts, lift tables, positioners, twin pedal, up/down, and forward/reverse foot switch applications. Has two switches (DPDT circuitry) on each side.
- Action: momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off, like a car horn)
- # of Switches: 2 per side
- Electrical Rating, per Switch: 15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC
- Circuit: DPDT each side with .187 x .020 quick-connect tabs for terminals or solder
- Cable: none
- Product Info Sheet
- Cross Reference: Twin 635-S Clipper