Medium-Duty Foot Pedal Switches (F-Series)
The F-Series is a medium-duty foot switch featuring a highly durable die-cast zinc alloy housing, attractive rounded appearance with powder-painted finish, user-friendly wiring connection, and numerous switch and wiring combinations. The added weight provides stability and will be secure under your foot, while the attractive finish fits well in home, shop, and office as well as factory environments. Ideal for power tools, office and communication equipment, medical, factory floor, hand tools, boom lifts, scissor lifts, man lifts, emergency vehicles (fire truck siren or air horn), musical operation, lighting and lamps, and more.
Note: Pictured is model F200-1501 on top and F200-1502 on bottom.
- Medium-duty construction — ideal for industrial, shop, and office environments.
- Die-cast zinc alloy housing provides superior durability and long life.
- Powder-painted black finish with bottom traction pad.
- Cable cord grip fits up to .60" cable diameter (on units without cables).
- Includes two exterior bolt-down holes.
- Available with Momentary (press and hold to turn on, release to turn off) or Maintained (press once to turn on, press again to turn off) action.
- F300 models can turn on and off lights, lamps, appliances, etc., without having to bend down (has push-on, push-off "Maintained" action).
- Model F222 has an additional force between activation of each switch (two-stage function).
- Also available as a dual model (with two foot switches connected together) in the DF-Series.
- Enclosure rating: CSA/NEMA Type 1; IEC 60529 IP20 (click here for details).
- CSA Certified to US and Canadian standards.
- Size (single unit exterior dimensions): 4.8" L x 3.5" W x 1.7" H; 2.1 pounds
- Designed and manufactured under an ISO 9001 certified quality system.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA of US and imported components.
|Model||Action*||Cable or Terminals||# of Switches||Electrical Rating, per Switch||Circuit||Price|
|F200||momentary||quick-connect terminals||switches: 1||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT||$28.20|
|F200-GP||momentary||quick-connect terminals||switches: 1||0.1 A, 125 VAC (special switch with gold-plated contacts)||SPDT||$38.20|
|F200-1501||momentary||8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet||switches: 1||15 A, ½ HP, 125 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$42.25|
|F200-1502||momentary||8-ft cable with leads||switches: 1||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$39.75|
|F202||momentary||quick-connect terminals||switches: 2||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||DPDT||$34.50|
|F222||momentary, 2-stage||quick-connect terminals||switches: 2||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT (2 stage)||$46.40|
|F300||maintained||wire leads inside foot switch||switches: 1||20 A, 125 VAC; 10 A, 250 VAC; 1.5 HP, 125/250 VAC||SPST||$44.25|
|F300-1501||maintained||8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet||switches: 1||15 A, 125 VAC; ¾ HP, 125 VAC||SPST||$59.75|
|F300-1502||maintained||8-ft cable with leads||switches: 1||15 A, 125 VAC; 10 A, 250 VAC; ¾ HP, 125 VAC||SPST||$57.25|
|F330||maintained||wire leads inside foot switch||switches: 1||15 A, 125 VAC; ¾ HP, 125 VAC||SPDT||$52.30|
|F330-1342||maintained||8-ft cable with leads; wired both N.O. and N.C. with shared common||switches: 1||13 A, 125 VAC; ¾ HP, 125 VAC||SPDT||$77.50|
|F500||momentary||screw terminals||switches: 1||20 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 HP, 125 VAC; 2 HP, 250 VAC; 10 A, 125 VAC “L”; .50 A, 125 VDC; .25 A, 250 VDC||SPDT||$35.50|
|F500-1501||momentary||8-ft cable with piggyback plug for wall outlet||switches: 1||15 A, 3/4 HP, 125 VAC||SPDT wired N.O||$52.75|
|F502||momentary||screw terminals||switches: 1||10 A, 125/250 VAC, 1/8 HP, 125 VAC; ¼ HP, 250 VAC; .50 A, 125 VDC, .25 A, 250 VDC||DPDT||$72.50|
|F540||momentary||screw terminals||switches: 1||15 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 A, 125 VDC; .5 A, 250 VDC||SPDT-DB (double break)||$58.00|
Note: For dual-pedal F-Series foot switches, see the DF-Series.
*Momentary Action: Press and hold to turn on, release to turn off (like a car horn).
Maintained Action: Press once to turn on, press again to turn off (like a light switch).
|Option||Part No.||Price||Info Sheet|
|Foot Switch with Guard and cable with 3-pronged series tap ("piggyback") plug for wall outlet.||F200-1501-G||$62.25|
|Foot Switch with Guard and cable with leads.||F200-1502-G||$59.75|
|Single Guard: Add "-G" to the end of the model number. Adds a durable 12-gauge steel housing. The guards provide a secure housing in which to locate the foot, as well as protect the switch from debris.||-G||Add $20.00 to any single unit above (select "Guard" option when ordering any of the above foot switches)|
Dual Guard: To add a dual guard to two units, see the DF-Series Dual Pedal Foot Switch product page. The DF-Series has a connector tube to route the wiring from one side to the other, with a single cable exit point. Adding "-DG" top the end of the model number adds a durable 12-gauge steel housing. The guards provide a secure housing in which to locate the foot, as well as protect the switch from debris.
Note: You can also order two separate F-Series foot switches (each with separate cables) and a dual guard; call or write us with your requirements.
|-DG||See DF-Series Dual Foot Switches for pricing info|