Medium-Duty Foot Switch (E-Series)
The E-series is a versatile foot switch that fits well in nearly any environment, whether on the shop floor or in a music studio. The large top traction area fits the whole foot, providing a stable platform and making it easy to use whether standing up or sitting down. Use it to turn electrical equipment on and off with the foot, freeing the hands to perform other operations or providing ergonomic improvement to a workstation.
Please read the foot switch safety warning before purchasing any foot switch.
- Momentary action: Press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Large top traction area fits the whole foot.
- Wide base provides stability.
- Tough, durable steel case.
- Attractive powder-painted finish with non-slip 3M® traction pads.
- Heavy-duty cable protected from fatigue stress by flexible strain relief.
- Cover pivots on a steel axle, providing smooth, consistent motion.
- Easy to use whether sitting down or standing up; the user's foot can rest on the pedal even in the "off" position.
- Size: 9" L x 5.5" W x 4" H.
- Designed and manufactured under an ISO 9001 certified quality system.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA of imported and domestic components.
|E1501||Foot switch with plug||15 amp, 125 VAC, SPDT wired normally open||8-foot cable with 3-pronged series "piggyback" plug for wall outlet||$48.55|
|E1502||Foot switch with leads||15 amp, 125/250 VAC, SPDT wired normally open||8-foot cable with leads||$44.70|
|E1503||Foot switch with 1/4" phone plug||low-voltage phone-plug applications (1 amp @ 125 VAC max.); wired normally open||8-foot cable with 1/4" phone plug||$58.20|