DF-Series Dual Pedal Foot Switches
Dual-pedal models (DF) add any two of the F-Series single foot pedal models onto a welded steel base with bumper feet. If you choose models without cables, then they will have a connector tube to route the wiring from one side to the other, with a single cable exit point. If you choose two separate models with cables, then they will be independent and not connected by the connector tube. Great for pipe rollers, scissor lifts, tube and pipe benders, lift tables, twin pedal, up/down, forward/reverse, and left/right foot switch applications. Please read the foot switch safety warning before purchasing any foot switch.
- Medium-duty construction — ideal for industrial, shop, and office environments.
- Die-cast zinc alloy housing with steel platform provides superior durability and long life.
- Cable cord grip is included (fits up to .60" cable diameter).
- Includes rubber bumper feet.
- Enclosure rating: CSA/NEMA Type 1; IEC 60529 IP20 (click here for details).
- CSA Certified to US and Canadian standards.
- Size (single unit exterior dimensions): 8.4" L x 4.9" W x 2.1" H; 4.7 pounds
|Model||Action*||Electrical Rating, Each Side||Circuit||Cable||Price|
|DF200||dual foot switch, momentary||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT each side with quick-connect tabs for terminals or solder||none||$76.40|
|DF500||dual foot switch, momentary||20 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 HP, 125 VAC; 2 HP, 250 VAC||SPDT each side with screw terminals||none||$91.00|
You can build your own combination of two F-Series foot switch models onto a single steel platform, with or without a guard. Any single F-Series foot switch model can be used on either the left or right side.
*Momentary Action: Press and hold to turn on, release to turn off (like a car horn).
|Option||Part No.||Price||Info Sheet|
|Adds a durable 12-gauge steel guard with rubber bumper feet. Model number DF200-DG is shown in the picture. Add -DG to the end of the model number to order.||-DG||Add $30.00 to the above. For models not listed above, add $30 to the cost of any two single F-Series units.||