DS100 and DS100-DG Dual Pedal Foot Switches
- Consists of two foot pedals wired together with a single cable.
- Each foot pedal has momentary action: press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Unit is wired so both switches cannot be operated at the same time (neither will work if both are pressed).
- Ideal for applications involving forward/reverse, up/down, and many more.
- Durable steel base with powder-painted finish.
- Heavy-duty cable with flexible strain relief.
- Non-slip traction pads and bumper feet.
- Size: 10.3" L x 6.0" W x 5.6" H; 8.5 pounds
- Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA of foreign and domestic content.
|DS100||Dual-pedal foot switch with a single cable. Includes two foot switches with momentary action and one cable exiting the unit.||13 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||$54.20|
|DS100-DG||Dual-pedal foot switch with a single cable and guard. Includes two foot switches with momentary action and one cable exiting the unit. Adds a durable 12-gauge steel guard with rubber bumper feet.||13 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||$81.00|