DS100 and DS100-DG Dual Pedal Foot Switches
The DS100 is a dual-pedal foot switch that is mounted on a single platform with a single cable exiting the unit. The DS100 is ideal for applications involving forward/reverse, up/down, or left/right such as scissor lift tables, pipe rollers, positioners, tube and pipe benders, twin pedal, USB, computer, and many more applications. The DS100-DG adds a tough steel guard with bumper feet. Please read the foot switch safety warning before purchasing any foot switch.
- Consists of two foot pedals wired together with a single cable.
- Each foot pedal has momentary action: press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Unit is wired so both switches cannot be operated at the same time (neither will work if both are pressed).
- Ideal for applications involving forward/reverse, up/down, and many more.
- Durable steel base with powder-painted finish.
- Heavy-duty cable with flexible strain relief.
- Non-slip traction pads and bumper feet.
- Size: 10.3" L x 6.0" W x 5.6" H; 8.5 pounds
- Designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA of foreign and domestic content.
|DS100||Dual-pedal foot switch with a single cable. Includes two foot switches with momentary action and one cable exiting the unit.||13 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC;
0.1 A, 125 VDC
|DS100-DG||Dual-pedal foot switch with a single cable and guard. Includes two foot switches with momentary action and one cable exiting the unit. Adds a durable 12-gauge steel guard with rubber bumper feet.||13 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC;
0.1 A, 125 VDC