B-Series Compact Foot Switches
The B-Series foot switches offer a small footprint in a long-lasting switch that's perfect for any application requiring a smaller size. The unit features a compact steel housing designed to minimize the footprint, yet still withstand the ruggedness of tough applications. Ideal for home or shop, tighter locations, pushbutton pedal, emergency vehicle foot switches (fire truck sirens and air horns, etc.), tattoo equipment, office environments, medical, dental, and more. The B-Series is available in single and dual versions, as well as with an optional guard.
Note: Pictured is model B800-1501 on top and B850-1502 on bottom.
- Compact size and weight allows use in the tightest of spots.
- Has momentary action: press and hold to turn on, release to turn off.
- Durable steel housing with powder-paint finish for long-lasting performance.
- B800 and B900 models have traction pads.
- B850 and B950 models have a bracket with two mounting holes to secure to floor or equipment.
- Enclosure rating: CSA/NEMA Type 1; IEC 60529 IP20 (click here for details).
- CSA Certified to US and Canadian standards.
- Size: 3.0" L x 2.6" W x 1.2" H; 0.5 pounds without cable
- Designed and manufactured under an ISO 9001 certified quality system.
- Includes a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Made in USA of US and imported components.
B800 & B900 Foot Switch
B850 & B950 Foot Switch
|B800-1501||traction pad||cable with plug for wall outlet||15 A, ½ HP, 125 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$24.75|
|B800-1502||traction pad||cable with leads||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$23.10|
|B850-1501||mounting plate||cable with plug for wall outlet||15 A, ½ HP, 125 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$27.75|
|B850-1502||mounting plate||cable with leads||15 A, ½ HP, 125/250 VAC; 0.1 A, 125 VDC||SPDT wired N.O.||$26.10|
|B900||traction pad||none (switch has screw terminals)||20 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 HP, 125 VAC; 2 HP, 250 VAC; 10 A, 125 VAC “L”; .5 A, 125 VDC, .25 A, 250 VDC||SPDT||$25.40|
|B950||mounting plate||none (switch has screw terminals)||20 A, 125/250 VAC; 1 HP, 125 VAC; 2 HP, 250 VAC; 10 A, 125 VAC “L”; .5 A, 125 VDC, .25 A, 250 VDC||SPDT||$29.40|
Note: All B-Series foot switches have Momentary Action: press and hold to turn on, release to turn off (like a car horn).
The DB Series allows the combination of any two B-Series foot switches on a dual base, and comes with bumper feet as well as mounting holes to secure to the floor or equipment. Can be equipped with any combination of B850 and B950 foot switches with or without a guard. For example, a unit with two B950s is model number DB950. A unit with two B850-1501's is model number DB850-1501. A unit with two B850-1501's with a guard is B850-1501-G. Info Sheet, Dual Dimension Sheet
Use the Build Your Own Dual-Pedal "DB" Foot Switch Model page to order.
*Units with cables are wired Normally Open (N.O.). The foot switch will be off (the circuit will be "open") until the foot pedal is pressed.